Fall is here!
That means the AGM
October 18, 2016 - 7 pm
At the Assiniboine Park Conservatory
Elections for the Board of Directors
Presentation by Susan LeBlanc
on the Bodnant Gardens of North Wales
There are some Fall Planting Bulbs still available. The red & white Canada bulbs will be in and available either at the AGM or by contacting the office email or call 204-895-4560.
Board of Directors
- Iris Ingram (President)
- Mick Manfield (Vice President)
- Richard Decka (Treasurer)
- Judy Kachkowski (member at large)
- William Dowie (member at large)
- Dr. Eva Pip (member at large)
- Igor Kaftan (member at large)
- Kelly Leask (member at large)
- Bradley Lenk (member at large)
- Alex Chaligné (member at large)
New Board Members needed! If you are interested in serving on the Board of Directors for Gardens Manitoba, please e-mail or call 204-895-4560.
Help us build a greenhouse!
Our next legacy project
2-42' Geodesic domes
on the grounds of the Canadian Mennonite University (CMU).
To be used for community horticulture education, meeting space and growing plants for the sales.
One dome to be donated to CMU for the CSA farm and the science faculty.